Poly Prep FK
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is run by Daniel Fernandez '19 and Noah Kaye '19 from Poly Prep.
We will post our files from past topics here.
- 1 2017-2018
- 1.1 Septober: The deployment of anti-missile systems is in South Korea’s best interest
- 1.2 November: The United States should require universal background checks for all gun sales and transfers of ownership
- 1.3 January: Spain should grant Catalonia its independence
- 1.4 February: the United States should abolish the capital gains tax
- 1.5 April: The U.S. government should increase its quota of H-1B visas
- 1.6 June: On balance, the benefits of United States participation in the North American Free Trade Agreement outweigh the consequences
- 2 2018-2019
- 2.1 Septober: The United States should accede to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea without reservations.
- 2.2 Nocember: The United States federal government should impose price controls on the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2.3 January: The United States federal government should prioritize reducing the national debt over promoting economic growth.
- 2.4 February: The United States should end its arms sales to Saudi Arabia.
- 2.5 April: The United Nations should grant India permanent membership on the Security Council.
- 2.6 May: US prisons ought to prioritize rehabilitation over deterrence for non-violent drug offenders.
- 2.7 June: The United States federal government should enforce antitrust regulations on technology giants.
- 2.8 NDF